WASTE LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- Specialized team to manage vessels for shuttling waste in containers from refuse station to landfill, reducing the road traffic volume and the carbon footprint.
- Work with M&R partner to provide routine maintenance and emergency repairs of vessels, including dry-docking
- Liaise with Marine Department and Class Society for ship licencing and class certificate renewal
- Shore side support for ship stores supply and spares delivery, fresh water and fuel oil supply, technical advice, quality management, safety control and risk management.
- Transport of laden refuse container from various waste transfer stations to the landfill and the return of empty containers
- Delivery of waste water tank in various sites
- Driver supply to support operations for:
- Internal haulage of refuse containers within various waste transfer stations
- Shuttling of refuse containers from shore of landfill to the tipping face for tipping